Yesterday, we saw the launch of the Samsung Galaxy M51. Today we have an official post about the launch of the handset in India.
Let’s take a look at the specification of the handset:
- 6.7″ Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 SoC
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal memory with MicroSD slot for up to 512GB expandable memory
- Rear Quad Camera Setup – 64MP (main, 81° FOV) + 12MP (ultrawide, 123° FOV) + 5MP (macro lens) + 5MP (depth sensor)
- Front Camera – 32MP
- 7,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging through USB-C port
- Side-mounted Fingerprint Reader
- Android 10 OS with One UI Core
- Color – Black, White
The Galaxy M51 is launching on the 10th of September in India. The price is rumored to be between ₹25,000 and ₹30,000. The handset is launching via Amazon.
via - GMsarena