Looks like Sony is finally gearing up to launch its next handset, Sony Xperia 5 II. The handset is the successor to the Xperia 5, which was launched sometime last year. Thanks to Tipster Evan Blass, we have various video, image, and specs leaks about the device.
Here are some of the speculated features of the handset:
- 6.1″ FHD+ OLED 120Hz display with 21:9 aspect ratio and 240 Hz touch sampling rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage with MicroSD for external storage
- Rear Triple camera – 12MP (main, 82° FOV) + 12MP (ultrawide, 124° FOV) + 12MP (telephoto lens, 3x optical zoom)
- 4,000mAh battery with USB-C PD for fast charging
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
- Color – Black, Grey, Blue
While we still don’t know about a few features of the handset, we are sure about one thing. The company has confirmed the launch date for the Sony Xperia 5 II. The handset is launching officially on the 17th of September via an online event. There is still quite some time left before the launch, so we are pretty sure we will be receiving new leaks on the device soon!
via - GSMsarena