Well, we finally have some news about the launch of Samsung Galaxy M51. Just a few days ago we saw the image renders of the handset and looks like we don’t have to wait longer for its launch.
Let’s take a look at the specification of the handset:
- 6.7″ Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O display
- Octa-core processor (likely Snapdragon 730 / 730G SoC)
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal memory with MicroSD slot for up to 512GB expandable memory
- Rear Quad Camera Setup – 64MP (main, 81° FOV) + 12MP (ultrawide, 123° FOV) + 5MP (macro lens) + 5MP (depth sensor)
- Front Camera – 32MP
- 7,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging.
- In-Display Fingerprint Reader
- Android 10 OS with One UI Core
- Color – Black, White
via - Sammobile
Also, Read: Apple terminates Epic Games App store account