The Redmi K30 series, including the Redmi K30 and the Redmi K30 5G, launched in China last December. While the Redmi K30 made its way to India back in February. Thanks to tipster Ishan Agarwal, we know now that soon the 5G variant will be making its way to the Indian Market.
-First #Redmi 5G phone to launch in India (possibly with SD765G)
-Frost White & Mist Purple with upto 8+128GB Configuration
— Ishan Agarwal (@ishanagarwal24) August 30, 2020
Here are some of the key specifications of the handset:
- 6.67″ IPS LCD FHD+ 120Hz Display with 20:9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset with Adreno 620 GPU and X52 modem
- 6/8 GB of RAM
- 64/128 GB of internal memory
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 64MP (main, Sony IMX686 sensor) + 8MP (ultra-wide) + 5MP (macro lens) + 2MP (depth sensor)
- Dual Front Camera – 20MP (main) + 2MP (depth sensor)
- 4,500mAh battery with 30W fast charging
- In-Display Fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
Meanwhile, for India, that handset will only have two color variants Frost White and Mist Purple. Back in China, the Redmi K30 5G was launched at ¥1,999 (~₹21,300) for the base variant 6GB + 64GB. While the highest memory variant for the handset 8GB + 128GB was priced at ¥2,599 (~₹27,700).
via - Pricebaba
Also, Read: Sony Xperia 5 II launching in September!