T-Mobile is giving an iPhone 11 and/or iPhone 11 Pro for free if you follow their terms. This can be very handy given the situation going on right now. However, do note that this offer is only valid on 6GB of any of the said variant.
Want to own an iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro for free? Then look upon T-Mobile!
Why the F*** am I sounding like those chain marketers right now -_-
Anyways, If you are on T-Mobile you can grab any of the mentioned iPhone 11 devices for as low as $29.17 a month. All you have to do is follow certain terms.
You have to first join T-Mobile from any eligible carrier using an eligible mobile number. Then you have to do is purchase the above mentioned devices on a monthly installment basis. Pay any down payment, if exists. And now the interesting bit which will help you get the device for free. All you have to do is bring an eligible smartphone to get the iPhone 11/Pro for free.
List of devices allowed for trade-in.
The list is as follows:
- Samsung: Galaxy S20, Galaxy S10, Galaxy Note10, Galaxy Note9.
- Apple: iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Series, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- Google: Pixel 4, Pixel 4XL
- OnePlus: 8, 8 Pro, 7T, 7T Pro 5G McLaren
- LG: V60 ThinQ
Or if you do not own any of these but the following devices, you can get up to $500 off on your purchase.
- Samsung: Galaxy S9 series, Galaxy S8 series, Galaxy Note8
- Apple: iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus
- Google: Pixel 3, Pixel 3XL, Pixel 3A, Pixel 3AXL
- OnePlus: 6, 6T, 7 Pro, 7
- LG: G8 ThinQ, G7 ThinQ, V50 ThinQ, V40 ThinQ
Now, if you trade-in your device at the same time, you will get the trade-in credits almost instantly. In case, you do not have a current device, you will have to send the device within 30 days, and after two bill cycle, the trade-in credits will be added to your account.
On cancelling, you will have to go on with the normal billing, and the credits will stop starting immediately.
Also, Read: Get a free Galaxy Note 20 5G free from T-Mobile.