Looks like Samsung is coming up with another variant of the Galaxy S20 and S20 5G, The Fan Edition. This is going to be a tone down variant of the original Samsung Galaxy S20. The handsets will be known as Galaxy S20 FE and Galaxy S20 5G FE. These handsets were recently spotted on the official Samsung website in Bulgaria. The listing was for handsets eligible for a free 4-month YouTube Premium subscription offer.
While most of the specifications for the handset will remain the same. Let take a look at what the “Fan Edition” of the Galaxy S20 and S20 5G has to offer:
- 6.4″ to 6.5″ centered punch-hole Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Snapdragon 865 SoC
- 6GB RAM
- Rear Triple Camera – 12MP (main, Sony IMX555) + 12MP (ultra-wide) + 8MP (telephoto lens, 3x optical zoom)
- Front Camera – 32MP selfie shooter
- 4,500mAh battery with fast charging
- Android 10 OS with One UI 2.5
According to The Elec, this new toned-down variant of the Galaxy S20 will probably cost ₩900,000. The handset will be launching in the month of October. So it will be a while before we see the handset in the global markets.
via - Pricebab
Also, Read: Moto Razr 2020 specs leaks are here!