Xiaomi finally announces the Redmi 9 to the Indian markets. The handset was unveiled in the Redmi’s Indian website and heres everything about it!
As speculated earlier, here are some of the key features of the handset:
- 6.53” HD+ Dot Drop display
- MediaTek Helio G35 chipset
- 4 GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64/128 GB of eMMC 5.1 internal storage
- Rear Quad camera setup – 13MP (main) + 2MP (depth sensor)
- Front camera – 5MP
- 5000mAH battery with 10W Charging
- MIUI 12
- Rear fingerprint reader
- Colors – Carbon Black, Sky Blue, Sporty Orange
The Redmi 9 is going to be available for purchase in India starting on the 31st of August. There are two memory variants for the handset. While the 4GB+64GB variant will cost ₹ 8,999. The 4GB+128GB variant will cost ₹ 9,999.
via - GMSarena