ZET launched the RedMagic 5S in China a month ago. The handset is now finally available for pre-order globally and here’s everything you need to know about it.
Let’s take a look at the specification of the handset:
- 6.65″ FHD+ AMOLED panel display with a fast 144Hz refresh rate,
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset
- Dual Mode 5G connectivity
- 8/12GB of LPDDR5 RAM
- 128/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Rear Triple camera setup – 64MP (main) + 8MP (ultra-wide) + 2MP (macro)
- Front camera – 8MP
- 4,500mAh battery with up to 55W fast charging
- In-display fingerprint reader
- RedMagic OS 3.0 based on Android 10.0
- Colors – Sonic Silver, Pulse
The handset also features a powerful ICE 4.0 Active Liquid-Cooling System. This includes a Turbo Fan that has 15,000 RPM speed along with Liquid Cooling Pipe, High Thermal, Conductivity Copper Foil, Thermal gel, and Cooling Graphite Thermal Pad.
The device is available for pre-orders starting today. The 8GB+128GB variant is priced at $579 while the 12GB+256GB variant is priced at $649.
Meanwhile, the global sale for the RedMagic 5S is starting on the 2nd of September. The handset will available in the US and Canada, all EU countries as well as the UK, Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macao, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, and the United Arab Emirates.
via - GMSarena
Also, Read – Technologies to Watch for in the Future
You might also like
More from 5G
Samsung just unveiled the Galaxy S21 lineup in its Unpacked live event. The lineup consists of three phones - the …
Samsung's big launch event is finally here with the Galaxy S21 series. The company is currently live streaming the event …