The launch of the Realme X7 series is coming up and we have new updates. Today, the Realme X7 Pro was spotted on the GeekBench listing, and here’s everything you need to know about it.
According to the GeekBench listing, it looks like the handset will be powered by the Mediatek Dimensity 1000+ Chipset. The chipset will support the 1080p+ displays with a 144Hz refresh rate. In addition, the chipset comes equipped with our Cortex-A77 cores and four A55 cores. It also has a fairly powerful Mali G77 MP9 GPU along with a 5G modem. The listing also mentions the 8GB RAM.
Just a few days ago the X7 Pro got its TENAA certification. Some of the specifications include:
- 6.55″ AMOLED FullHD+ 120Hz punch-hole display
- 6/8GB of RAM
- 128/256GB of internal storage
- Rear quad-camera setup – 64MP (main) + 8MP (ultrawide angle) + 2MP (macro lens) + 2MP (depth sensor)
- Front-facing camera – 32MP
- A dual cell 4,500 mAh battery with 65W charging
- Android 10 Operating System
- In-display fingerprint reader
- Supports 5G connectivity
While we don’t know how many color variants the handset will have. We are sure that the Realme X7 Pro will showcase the new design “C Color”. the launch is coming up, so we will find out soon enough!
via – GMSarena
Also, Read: Fitbit Sense Can Measure your Stress Levels