According to the website, some of the key specifications of the handset are:
- 6.5″ Max Vision HD+ notched display
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 662 with 2.0 GHz octa-core Kryo™ 260 CPU, 950 MHz Adreno™ 610 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal memory with MicroSD card up to 512 GB external storage
- Rear Quad camera – 48MP (main) + 12MP (Quad Pixel technology) + 2MP (depth) + 2MP (macro)
- Front camera – 8MP
- 5000 mAh battery with 20W charging
- Android 10 Operating System
- Rear fingerprint reader
Meanwhile, the handset will have two color variants namely Sapphire Blue and Forest Green. The handset weighs about 200g and is 9.18mm thick. In addition, the handset also comes with a Water-repellent design.
The Moto G9 will be available for purchase starting on the 31st of August. The handset costs around ₹11,499. And you can check it out on Flipkart.
via - GMSarena