Earlier this month the ZTE Axon 20 5G got its TENAA certification. Now we have an official poster which shows us the design of the handset.
Let’s take a look at the specifications of the handset:
- 6.92″ FHD+ OLED display
- an octa-core processor at 2.4GHz ( likely Snapdragon 765G SoC )
- 6/8/12GB of RAM
- 64/128/256GB of internal memory with MicroSD up to 1TB of storage
- Rear quad-camera setup – 64MP (main) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (depth) + 2MP (macro)
- Under-display front camera – 32MP
- 4,120 mAh battery with fast charging
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- Android 10 OS
The poster confirms the 64MP rear main camera of the handset. The rear quad camera setup is vertically placed with the LED flash alongside. The ZTE logo is placed just beneath the camera housing.
In addition, the poster also showcases the four color variants that the handset will come with. And from the look of it, the colors are black, white, purple and beige. And just like ZTE claims, the screen is truly a full display. Looks like the screen does have the under-display camera and the In-Display fingerprint reader.
According to the announcement, the ZTE Axon 20 5G is launching on the 1st of September. So we will soon get to know more about the device!
via - GMSarena
Also, Read: Bill Gates was jealous of Steve Jobs
More from 5G
Qualcomm just held its annual Snapdragon Tech Summit where it announced its new 2021 flagship chipset, the Snapdragon 888. With …
Samsung is adding new color variants for its high end flagships. The Galaxy Note 20 is now available in a …