Vivo might be launching its VivoY20 lineup sooner then we thought. The lineup will have the Vivo Y20 and Vivo Y20i. Thanks to Tipster Mukul Sharma, we now have image renders and the specification leaks of both the handsets.
— Mukul Sharma (@stufflistings) August 22, 2020
According to the tipster, here are some of the common features that both the handsets will showcase:
- 6.51″ Halo Full View notched Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 Chipset
- Rear triple camera – 13MP (Main) + 2MP (Bokeh lens) + 2MP (Macro lens)
- Front camera – 8MP
- 5000mAH battery
- Side-mounted Fingerprint reader
- Funtouch OS 10.5 Based on Android 10 with Dynamic Effects, EasyShare, iManager and AI Album features
Meanwhile, there are three major differences in the Vivo Y20 and Y20i:
- RAM – The VivoY20 will have a 4GB RAM while the Y20i will have 3GB of RAM
- Charging – The 5,000mAH battery in the VivoY20 will come with a 19W Flash Charging while the Y20i will have the Normal Charging
- Colour – The VivoY20 will have two clour variants namely Obsidian Black and Dawn White. Meanwhile, the VivoY20i will have two clour variants namely Nebula Blue and Dawn White.
The VivoY20 received certification from the Indonesian authorities just last week. So even though we don’t have any official announcements from Vivo, we can expect to see the launch of the Vivo Y20 and the Vivo Y20i soon!
via - GMSarena
You might also like
More from Android
Today Oppo launched two new handsets in Indonesia. This includes the Oppo A33 and the Oppo A53 which was launched …