The Xiaomi Redmi 9 was launched in the Global markets a month ago. But, the handset is finally launching in the Indian market. Amazon posted a teaser for the launching will take place in a week.
According to the Mi Global page, the key features of the global handset are:
- 6.53” FHD+ Dot Drop display
- MediaTek Helio G80 chipset
- 3/4 GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 32/64 GB of eMMC 5.1 internal storage
- Rear Quad camera setup – 13MP (main) + 8MP (ultra wide-angle) + 5MP (macro lens) + 2MP (depth sensor)
- Front camera – 8MP
- 5020mAH battery with 18W Fast Charging
- MIUI 12
- Rear fingerprint reader
- Colors – Carbon Grey, Sunset Purple, and Ocean Green
While these are the specifications of the handset as per the official website. The Indian variant of the handset might have different features. The Xiaomi Redmi 9 is launching on the 27th of August, so we will find out soon enough!
via - GMSarena
Also, Read: Realme X7 Pro gets the TENAA certification!