Realme is launching its lineup of smartphones, the X7 series this September. One of the handsets in this lineup is going to be the Realme X7 Pro. The handset today got its TENAA certification and here’s everything you need to know about it.
Some of the specifications of the handset that we know as of now are:
- 6.55″ AMOLED FullHD+ 120Hz punch-hole display
- Octa-core processor at 2.6GHz (likely Dimensity 1000+ SoC)
- 6/8GB of RAM
- 128/256GB of internal storage
- Rear quad-camera setup – 64MP (main) + 8MP (ultrawide angle) + 2MP (macro lens) + 2MP (depth sensor)
- Front facing camera – 32MP
- A dual cell 4,500 mAh battery
- Android 10 Operating System
- In-display fingerprint reader
- Supports 5G connectivity
According to the render images, we know that the volume rocker is placed on the left side of the frame. As for the front camera housing, the punch hole is placed on the top-left corner of the screen. In addition, the handset is only about 8.5mm thin and weighs about 184g.
Meanwhile, the Realme X7 series is launching on the 1st of September. And the Realme X7 Pro has already recived certification. We will soon get to know about the rest of the handset in this lineup!
via - GMSarena
Also, Read: The Perfect Pro Video Editor for Beginners
You might also like
More from Android
Microsoft has been working on the Apps feature for it's Your Phone Companion. Looks like this feature is finally rolling …