ZTE is working on a new handset with an actual under-display camera, the ZTE A20 5G. The handset recently received the TENAA certification. The listing provides full specifications as well as the design of the handset and here’s everything you need to know.
According to the TENAA certification, some of the speciations of the handset are:
- 6.92″ FHD+ OLED display
- an octa-core processor at 2.4GHz
- 6/8/12GB of RAM
- 64/128/256GB of internal memory with MicroSD up to 1TB of storage
- Rear quad-camera setup – 64MP (main) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (depth) + 2MP (macro)
- Under-display front camera – 32MP
- 4,120 mAh battery with fast charging
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- Android 10 OS
Meanwhile, the render images throw light on the design of the handset. The quad-camera setup is placed on rectangular housing along with the LED flash. The back also has the ZET AXON 5G branding. As for the front, it looks like the handset will have a truly full display with the under-display camera.
The handset will launch in two color variants While and Blue. The handset has already received its TENAA certification, so it wouldn’t be long before the handset is launched in China!
via - GMSarena
Also, Read: India to Exclude Huawei and ZTE from 5G Bidding
More from 5G
Samsung finally launched the "Fan Edition" for the Galaxy S20 today. And it is as amazing as it was promised. …