Today is the 10th Anniversary of Xiaomi. To mark the occasion, the company has launched its high-end smartphone, Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra.
With this new handset, the number 120 seems to be the key. The handset comes with a 120Hz display. As the banners earlier suggested, the handset packs in the quad-camera set up with its highlight, the 48MP IMX586 telephoto camera that provides 120x digital zoom. The 4,500mAh battery in the device supports 120W wired charging. This will allow you to charge the handset to 100% in just under 23 minutes.
According to reports from Android Authority, some of the features of the handset are:
- 6.67″ AMOLED FHD+ HDR10+ punch-hole Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset
- 8/12/16GB of LPDDR5 RAM
- 128/256/256GB of UFS 3.1 storage
- Rear quad-camera setup – 48MP (main) + 20MP (Ultra-wide) +Periscope lens + 12MP (portrait lens)
- Front-facing Camera – 20MP
- 4,500mAh battery with 120W wired charging and 50W wireless charging
- Supports 10W reverse wireless charging
- In-display fingerprint reader
- Camera-based face unlock
- NFC support
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra is available in three color variants namely Obsidian Black, Mercury Silver, and Transparent Edition. In addition, the handset has Gorilla Glass 5 on the front and Gorilla Glass 6 on the back.
Meanwhile, the handset will cost ¥ 5,299 for the base variant ( 8GB/128GB). The handset will also be available in other higher memory variants too.
via - Android Authority
Also, Read: Google Pixel 5 Could Sport a Midrange Processor