Xiaomi has added yet another handset to feature the 120Hz Display, the Redmi K30 Ultra. The handset comes as an upgradation to the Redmi K30 Pro. The Ultra version is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ chipset along with the double refresh rate as compared to the Pro version.
Let’s take a look at some of the specifications of the handset:
- 6.67″ AMOLED True Full-Screen display
- MediaTek Dimensity 1000+
- 6/8 GB of RAM
- 128/256/512GB of internal storage
- Rear quad-camera setup – 64MP (Main) + 13MP (Ultra-wide) + 5MP (Macro) + 2MP (depth sensor)
- Pop-up front-facing camera – 20MP
- 4,500mAh battery with 33W wired charging
- Android 10 OS with MIUI 12
- Dual stereo speaker setup
- Linear vibration motor
- In-display fingerprint reader
The Redmi K30 Ultra will be available in China starting on the 14th of August. While the base variant (6/128 GB) of the handset will cost ¥1,999. The cost goes high up to ¥2,699 for the larger memory variant of 8/512GB. There is no news as to when the handset will be launched in the global market.
More from Android
Microsoft has been working on the Apps feature for it's Your Phone Companion. Looks like this feature is finally rolling …