Its been a while since the Samsung Galaxy M51 has been floating around in rumors. In the last few months, we have come to know some of its key specifications. The official model number of the handset is SM-M515F/DSN. It was spotted in variation certification agencies such as the Bluetooth SIG, FCC, etc.
Some of the key specification of the Samsung Galaxy M51 as we know of now are :
- 6.7″ Infinity-O punch-hole display
- Snapdragon 730G SoC
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Quad-camera setup – 64MP (main shooter) + 12MP (ultra-wide lens) + macro lens + depth sensor
- 7000mAh battery with 25W fast charging
- Android 10 OS
- In-display fingerprint reader
Meanwhile, the Russian website for Samsung has just released the support page for the handset. While the page doesn’t really gives us more information about the specification of the handset. It does give us an assurance that Samsung is gearing up for the launch of this handset soon!
via - GMSarena
Also, Read: Realme C12 on the GeekBench listing!