The Galaxy Unpack event launched the latest Samsung earbuds, the Galaxy Buds Live. The earbuds have the newest In-ear design that reflects the natural curve of the ear. They have a glossy finish that comes together with a jewelry box-inspired case.
- Active Noise Cancellation
- 12mm speakers with sound by AKG
- Three built-in mics and a Voice Pickup Unit for crisp and clear call quality
- Touch and hold customizable controls
- Up to 8 hours of playback on the buds and 29hours from the case
- Wireless charging case
The earbuds are priced at $169 and will be available starting tomorrow. They come three color variants namely Mystic Bronze, Mystic White, and Mystic Black.
You might also like
More from Samsung
In what might seem quite surprising in the Android world, Samsung is providing September 2020 security patch update to the …
After mocking Apple, Samsung is ironically following the company's footsteps by removing the charger and earphones from the Galaxy S21 …