The Redmi 9 Prime has finally launched in India. Xiaomi made the official announcement on its Indian website and here’s everything you need to know about it.
As speculated previously, some of the key specification of the handset to look out for are:
- 6.53″ FHD+ IPS Notched-Display
- Media Tek Helio G80 chipset
- 4GB RAM
- 64/128GB of internal memory with MicroSD slot
- Rear Quad camera setup – 13MP (main) + 8MP (ultra-wide) + 5MP (macro) + 2MP (depth)
- Front-facing camera – 8MP
- 5020mAH battery with up to 18W Fast Charging
- Rear fingerprint reader
In addition, the display of the handset will have an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 along with the Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3. Meanwhile, the handset will feature the AURA 360 DESIGN in four color variants namely Matte Black, Mint Green, Space Blue, and Sunrise Flare. The handset will weight up to 198g and will be of 9.1mm in thickness. The extended MicroSD slot will provide up to 512GB of extra storage space to the device.
The Redmi 9 Prime will be available for sale starting on the 6th of August. While the 4GB+64GB variant will cost ₹9,999, the 4GB+128GB variant will cost ₹11,999. the handset will ve available for purchase on Amazon and Mi.com.
via - Androidcentral
Also, Read: Pixel 4a is up on pre-order on Amazon.