RedMagic is essentially a gaming Sub-branch of ZTE’s Nubia.arlier this year, it had launched the world’s first smartphone to feature a 144Hz refresh rate panel display. Today it launches a new gaming handset, the RedMagic 5S.
The RedMagic 5S comes with a few upgrades to the existing model RedMagic 5g. some of the features of the handset include:
- 6.65″ FHD+ AMOLED panel display with a fast 144Hz refresh rate,
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset
- 8/16GB of LPDDR5 RAM
- 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Rear Triple camera setup – 64MP (main) + 8MP (ultra-wide) + 2MP (macro)
- 4,500mAh battery with 55W fast charging
- In-display fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
In addition, the handset comes with the in-built trigger buttons. They have a touch response rate of 320Hz to give the ultimate gaming experience. The handset will also feature the latest ICE 4.0 cooling system.
The smartphone will be available for purchase in China starting on the 1st of August. while the base variant of 8GB/128GB will cost around ¥3,799, the 16GB/256GB variant will cost ¥4,999. The handset will be introduced to the global markets sometime in September.
via - Androidcentral
Also, Read: The most popular online course by Google
More from 5G
The Galaxy Note 20 was launched in the Samsung Unpack 2020 in four colors. They included Mystic White, Mystic Green, …