With Samsung’s big launch event approaching, we have been receiving new updates on their devices almost every day. Yesterday we got leaks on the detailed specification for Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.
Some of these specifications included:
- 6.9-inch Super AMOLED WQHD+ display with 120Hz Refresh rate
- Exynos 990 processor for Europe and Global units while SD865/865+ for the USA, China, S.Korea
- 12GB RAM
- 256/512GB UFS 3.1 with MicroSD slot
- Rear camera – 108MP (Main) + 12MP (ultra-wide) + 12MP (5X Periscope Lens)
- Front camera – 10MP
- 4,500mAh battery with 45W fast charging
- Reverse Wireless charging
- Android 10
While we expected the devices to have only two color variants that are the Mystic Bronze and Mystic Grey, there might just be a new color variant added to the list. Tipster Evan Blass brings to us the images of this new color variant. The color variant will be known as Mystic Green.
Some of the major differences between the Galaxy Note 20 and the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, that we know as of now are:
- Galaxy Note 20 will have FullHD+ 60Hz Display while the Ultra features WQHD+ 120Hz Display.
- Galaxy Note 20 will feature 64MP main camera instead of the 108MP in the Ultra.
- The Rear Camera setup in the Galaxy Note 20 provides only 30X Zoom while the Ultra provides 50X Zoom
- The S Pen in Note 20 will have 26ms latency while the Ultra will have 9ms.
- Galaxy Note 20 will have a smaller battery of 4300mAH capacity, instead of the 4500mAH in the Ultra.
Let’s wait to see what further updates we receive!
via - GMSarena
You might also like
More from 5G
With 5G becoming a norm in smartphones launching this year, the Snapdragon 7xG series is the new go-to processor for …