Motorola announced Motorola Edge back in April. Since then we have been slowly getting inputs about the handset’s specification, design, cost, and so on.
The Motorola Edge has two color variants the Solar Black and The Midnight Magenta. Some features of the device include:
- 6.7” FHD+ OLED, 90Hz Endless-Edge display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- 126/256GB of internal memory
- Rear Camera – 64MP (main) + 16MP (ultrawide & Macro)+ 8MP (telephoto)+ time of flight sensor
- Front Camera – 25MP
- 4,800 mAh Battery with 18W TurboPower Charging
- Android 10
- In-Display Fingerprint reader
- NFC support
- 5G connectivity
In addition, the device has Corning Gorilla Glass5 for the front display and Plastic rear. The smartphone has a water repellent design that will provide protection against moderate exposure to water, such as accidental spills, splashes, or light rain.
The smartphone will cost around $700. But here’s the good news – It is now available for pre-order at $200 off till the end of this month. So you grab it now just for $500 from Amazon, Best Buy, B&H, or from Motorola’s official website itself. The handset will be available for purchase normally starting on the 31st of July.
via - Androidcentral
You might also like
More from 5G
With 5G becoming a norm in smartphones launching this year, the Snapdragon 7xG series is the new go-to processor for …