LG launched its all-new mid-range flagship, LG Velvet back in May. The device is finally entering the U.S. market. This device will support 5G connectivity and LG’s Dual-screen attachment. The smartphone has a sleek design with a Water-drop triple camera setup at the back and the standard LG logo at the bottom.
LG Velvet will be available in four exciting Aurora Gray, Aurora Silver, Aurora Red, and Pink White. Some of the features of the device, as listed in the LG website are:
- 6.8” OLED FullVision 60Hz Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G Octa-Core Processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB of internal memory with MicroSD slot up to 2TB
- Triple Rear Camera setup : 48 MP (main) + 8MP (Ultra-Wide) + 5MP (Depth)
- Front camera: 16MP (main)
- 4300mAH battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0+
- In-display fingerprint reader
- Supports wireless charging
- LG Dual Screen attachment
- NFC support
Apart from being one of the most advanced smartphones available, it is also very durable. The smartphone is IP68 certified and has passed the test for MIL-STD810G for dust, water, and shock resistance. It has water resistance up to 1.5 meters for 30 minutes.
The device is entering the U.S markets on the 22nd of July. AT&T will be the first sellers of this handset and the device will cost around $599. Other Retail partners might join in soon.
via - Androidcentral
You might also like
More from 5G
With 5G becoming a norm in smartphones launching this year, the Snapdragon 7xG series is the new go-to processor for …