Samsung is launching a new addition to the Galaxy M series, Galaxy M31s. This comes as a successor to the Galaxy M31 that was launched back in March this year.
Official posters for the Samsung Galaxy M31s came out today on Amazon. According to the post, the handset will launch on the 30th of July. The post also specified certain key specification for all of us to look forward to.
Let’s take a look at the features of the handset:
- Monster Infinity-O Display with sAMOLED FHD+ panel
- Exynos 9611 SoC chipset
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Rear L-shaped Quad camera setup with 64MP Intell-cam
- Centre Punch-hole front camera –
- 6000mAh battery with 25W fast charging
- Supports Reverse Charging
- In-Display Fingerprint Reader
- Android 10
While the rest of the features are unknown, we do expect to see further updates on the smartphone in the coming days. It’s expected that the device might be priced at around ₹ 20,000 for the base variant. With the launch date coming up, we will know about it soon enough!
via - GMSarena