Redmi Note 9 is all geared up for its launch tomorrow, 20th July in India. This premium mid-range handset comes after the launch of Redmi Note 9Pro and Redmi Note 9Pro Max a few months back.
Redmi Note 9 was originally launched with two memory variants 3GB/64GB and 4GB/128GB. However, for its release in India Xiaomi is launching a new memory variant. It is rumored that Xiaomi might skip the 3GB RAM and 64GB internal memory variant for the handset. Instead, a variant with 6GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage will be launched for the smartphone.
- 6.3” FHD+ LCD Dot Display
- MediaTek Helio G85 SoC
- 3/4/6 GB RAM
- 64/128 GB internal memory with MicroSD slot
- Rear Quad camera – 48MP (main) + 8MP (ultra-wide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth)
- Front camera – 13MP
- 5020mAh battery with 18W fast Charging
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader
- NFC support
- Splash-proof nano-coating
via - Gizmochina
Also, Read:Six Best Fitness Apps if you are over 60