You normally go to sites that are used by the public when you’re trying to host a website but how about getting your own private server, a VPS? A virtual private server is a virtual machine sold as a service by an Internet hosting service (Wikipedia).
They provide with a lot of assistance and have a lot of leverage on other VPS providers including,
- Giving the ability to quickly increase the resources of each virtual server (CPU,RAM,SSD)
- 100% of the server’s capacity is provided hence prohibiting overselling
- If there is a hardware failure the servers automatically restart on other hosts
- Intel Xeon Scalable v2 CPU and high speed disk system (up to 30 000 IOPS) help in providing excellent performance.
They currently have three Data Centers: Amsterdam, New Jersey and Russia.
Amsterdam: AM2 is one of Europe’s biggest data centres. It’s the domain of Equinix, Inc. Equinix, Inc. has almost 25 years of experience engaging in data center technologies and its usage in 24 countries.
New Jersey: NNJ3 is a datacenter of the latest millennium. This is fitted with an advanced cooling system and is immune to catastrophes thanks to the city’s careful nature and convenient location.
Russia: It is based in the Moscow data center DataSpace. DataSpace is the first data center in continental Europe to complete the entire Tier III Gold Uptime Institute certification cycle.
They provide with 100Mbps Channel with two 18-core Intel Xeon Gold 6254 3 GHz processors, DDR4 ECC LR-DIMM 2.9 GHz RAM and fast-speed SSDs with N+2 backup. You do not have to pay a flat price, because you are charged every 10 minutes only when you use their virtual servers.
With Serverspace you can create servers in just a minute and they can also provide assistance with server migration. They have a lot of server options and also provide you with bonus if you do one-time payment.
They also provide with a lot of different services:
- SSL Certification: DV,EV,WC and SAN Types with 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- S3 Object Storage: Unlimited Capacity and compatible with S3 and Swift API
- DNS Hosting: 20 Free Domain at no extra cost, automatic migration of existing DNS Server and more
You can create the virtual servers with most up-to-date version of the Operating System Distribution Kits. The following OS are supported: CentOS, Debian, FreeBSD, Ubuntu and Windows.
So, if you are looking to get your own VPS or any of the other services including SSL certification and DNS Hosting, check out Serverspace. They have a lot of positive reviews with fast customer service and support to help you out of situations. You can contact them on their website to clear out any doubts before you purchase their services.