OnePlus has got us all excited for it’s upcoming Smartphone. The name might not be what we expected but the customers won’t mind if they device performs well.
The company has announced via its dedicated Instagram hype-building page (@onepluslitezthing) that its new handset will be available for pre-order on 1 July at 1:30PM IST.
In the Stories published today, they announced that it’s only 24 hours before it’s “open to business-for at least a few seconds,” announcing that 100 units of the OnePlus Nord will be available for pre-order.
If you remember how OnePlus used to launch it’s devices back when it started out, it is little similar to that. Earlier they had a ticket-based system, and the tickets were the only way you could purchase their device.
It made the users feel excited as if they were going to get something unique and rare (it was, kind of). Maybe, OnePlus is trying reminisce the same and make the customers want it more.
But with every move there comes a risk. If the device fails to please the audience it might create a big sense of disappointment and might hamper the brand image as well. As of now, the specs of the device as rumored are:
- 6.55-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED screen with a 90Hz high-refresh-rate
- Dual punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera (32MP Primary+ 8MP UltraWide)
- Triple camera setup on the back (64MP Primary + 16MP UltraWide + 2MP Macro)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset (Octa-Core Processor)
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage (could me more variants)
- 4,300mAh battery with 30W fast charging
The specifications look really good as when compared to the price, which suggested by Carl Pei, might go as low as the OnePlus One (Rs. 22,000). The device is expected to launch on July 10.