If you’ve been tempted by Apple’s low price and powerful iPhone SE 2020 processor, T-Mobile is giving you extra incentive to buy one of the best cheap phones we’ve seen this year this Memorial Day weekend. Trade with the Uncarrier in an eligible device, and you can get the iPhone SE for free.
What is noteworthy about this deal announcement is that T-Mobile says it’s available to both T-Mobile and Sprint customers, marking one of the first new post-merger deals T-Mo has rolled out to both customer base.
With this offer, you can either get a free iPhone SE with bill credits or take $500 off a Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 +, or S20 Ultra through trade-in and rebate if you’re on T-Mobile or bill credits if you’re on Sprint. You’ll need to trade in an qualifying smartphone to get this offer and be on a postpaid T-Mobile or Sprint contract.
The Discount is for the following devices:
- iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series, Galaxy Note 10 Series, Galaxy S9 Series, Galaxy Note 9
- Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL
- OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro, OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren, OnePlus 7T
- LG G8 ThinQ
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S8 series, Galaxy Note 8
- Google Pixel 3a and 3a XL
- OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro, OnePlus 6T
- LG V50 ThinQ, V40 ThinQ, G7 ThinQ
Tomorrow, May 22, the iPhone SE deal will be live, and will be available through May 25. Customers can buy the offer online, or visit a T-Mobile or Sprint store.
T-Mobile also said today that it plans to provide free service and 5 G access to first responder agencies, which includes all state and local fire, police, and EMS departments.
You might also like
More from Apple
LG, one of the tech gaint, considers quitting the smartphone market in 2021. After losing nearly around $4.5 billion over …
A new report from Bloomberg sheds some light on Apple's plan of launching new MacBooks later this year that will …
Finally some leaks on the new Iphone has started to surface. Begining with the name, this iPhone will be called …