Don’t feel like taking up mobile, to reply to a text, or making calls using WhatsApp. If you are in this mood don’t worry, there is good news for iPhone users. For using this feature on your iPhone mobile, the iOS should be updated.
Apple updated iOS to 10.3 in 2016, in this update Apple introduced Siri integration with third-party apps, which includes WhatsApp. This means those iPhone users with devices running iOS 10.3 or above can reply to WhatsApp messages calls using Siri.
To enable Siri, for this feature use the steps shown below :
1. Open setting in your Apple mobile :
2. Head to Siri and Search section and Click and turn on Listen for “Hey Siri” :
3. Alternatively, press home for Siri and Enable Siri
4. Users of Apple iPhone X can simply press the Side button for Siri and then Enable Siri
5. Now, scroll down and tap on WhatsApp :
6. Here, turn on the “Use with Ask Siri”
Siri is now ready to use to WhatsApp messages or making WhatsApp calls.
More from WhatsApp
Recently Facebook had announced a toll called Messenger Room, which will allow up to 50 users to video call. And …