OnePlus is rolling out a new OxygenOS 10.3.3 update for the OnePlus 6 and 6T. The update brings VoWiFi support, alongside regular Android Security Updates and some bug fixes as well. The update also brings some smaller updates to standalone packages.
The new update now allows the OnePlus 6 and 6T users to use VoWiFi on Jio networks in India. As of now, Airtel doesn’t support most of the smartphones for the VoWiFi. Alongside, you will also get the April Security update, and an updated CloudServices for Indian users. The update also brings stability and several smaller improvements to the smartphone.
Here is the changelog for the update:
- Fixed the issue with a black screen randomly appearing while playing games
- Updated GMS package to 2020.02
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.04
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Integrated VoLTE & VoWiFi support for Telenor – Denmark
- Integrated VoWiFi support for RJIO – India
Cloud Sync updates [India only]
- Updated the CloudServices to Version 2.0
As of now, the updates are rolling in phases. even if you didn’t receive the updates yet, no need to panic. OnePlus is rolling out the update in batches. To update to latest OxygenOS 10.3.3, head to Settings>System>System Updates.
You might also like
More from OnePlus
Carl Pei, OnePlus's Co-Founder has reportedly left the firm! The mind behind OnePlus's Nord is now moving out to work …
OnePlus has now officially announced OnePlus 8T. The handset features, with 65W fast charging and a 120Hz display. Alongside the …