As of now answer to the questions is uncertain. In India Corona cases are increasing rapidly, so till April 12th we can’t about the lock down. what experts say is india can fight Corona only with Social distancing.
So, there is a better chance of increase in Lock down.
Factors working in favor of lifting lock down :
1. Poor Indian Economy – As we all know India is not a rich country without production India can not meet her expenses. Most of the Indian states like Andhra Pradesh are not able to give salaries to their Employees.
India’s population contains 60-70% daily labor, they only get to eat when they get the work. So it’s hard to feed everyone by the government during lock down
So they has to lift lock down as soon as possible.
2. Increase in demand causes inflation – Due to lock down production comes to halt we are using products which are already in stock, Once they lift the lock down demand for goods increases tremendously.
As, 130 crore people rush buy things as they never did before. But it’s impossible to meet such demand with this much of production loss during lock down. So match with demand prices of goods increase very high so that middle class and poor people can’t even think to buy them.
Which make people’s life so miserable. As long the lock down that much negative affect we will have on our life after lockdown. So this forces to lifting of lock down, as soon as possible.
3. Food scarcity may arise : As people mostly sticking to their houses agriculture production shrink if country enters into long lock down period.
Factors in Favor of increasing Lock down period :
1. Increase in number of corona cases : Increase in cases may force to increase lock down.
2. India thinks our people are more valuable than money
3. India can not handle the situation if cases increases like in Europe countries.
4. Only way we can fight corona is with social distancing.
By reading this you may get an idea what may happen in future about lock down.
More from News
Electric carmaker Tesla is planning to introduce, 'million-mile' battery this year or the next. As per the reposts given by …