The ministry of Health and Family Welfare, created a list of helpline numbers, for states/UTs for COVID19 related queries. There are two national helpline numbers, as well : +91-11-23978046 and 1075 (toll-free). Now, government created a WhatsApp chatbot on corona.
The chatbot also has a link to know the latest updates, affected regions and other details about the virus outbreak in the country. All one needs to do is send one’s query to a WhatsApp number shared by the government. This official chatbot can prove a useful tool to address the issue of coronavirus related rumours on WhatsApp.
Here’s how you can use it :
1. Save the number 90-131-515-15 in the contacts list on your mobile phone.
2. Now, open WhatsApp and search for the contact you saved to start the chat.
3. Raise your query and send a message. For example- ‘What are the symptoms of coronavirus’.
4. You will get automated response on your query.
5. Users can also head to the main Menu section by sending ‘Menu’ message.
More from WhatsApp
Don't feel like taking up mobile, to reply to a text, or making calls using WhatsApp. If you are in …