While popular OEMs are busy making foldable smartphones, LG has been working on a dual-screen smartphone for some time now. Starting this week, you will be able to order the LG V60 ThinQ 5G on both T-Mobile and AT&T with Verizon joining the list next week. If you buy from T-Mobile then it will cost you $799.99 else $33.34 per month for two years. Verizon is a bit on the costlier side. It will cost you $949.99 else $39.58 per month for two years. Both of them have Buy One Get One offer if added extra line.
What You Can Expect on the LG V60 ThinQ 5G:
- Bigger is Better: The 6.8”, full HD+, OLED screen offers an exceptional cinematic experience, perfect for binge watching your favorite HBO shows.
- Double the Fun: Two screens are better than one. With the LG Dual Screen, you can text on one screen while you online shop on the other. The possibilities are virtually endless and LG is giving customers the Dual Screen for FREE with their purchase of an LG V60 ThinQ 5G.
- Capture the Moment: No filter is needed because the V60 ThinQ 5G has a 64 MP rear-facing camera so you get high-resolution photos with vibrant colors and contrast. It also records video in 8K and features “Steady Record” technology so when you move or shake, the camera doesn’t.
- Mics on Mics: Capture audio from all directions with four separate microphones. It won’t matter if you’re in a crowded room or serene silence either, because it also adjusts the level of ambient noise, so you only hear what matters.
- Turn it Up: Hear authentic acoustics with the 32 Bit HI-FI Quad DAC as you get lost in a movie or playlist. The V60 ThinQ 5G also features the LG 3D Sound Engine, which uses AI to optimize your audio playback.
- More Power: Stay connected with the 5,000 mAh battery – the largest LG has put into a smartphone in the U.S.