A new tweet from XDA’s Max Weinbach brings new information about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S20 series to the floor. Samsung might become the world’s first company to bring a smartphone with 16GB of RAM to the market. While the standard variant of the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G will have 12GB of RAM but another variant will be sporting 16GB of RAM. The internal storage will have three options: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB with support of SD card up to 1TB. It will have a battery of 5000mAh with a 45W fast charger that goes 0 to 100% in 74 minutes. In the camera department, it will have a 108MP main sensor at the back with 100x Space Zoom joined by a 48MP telephoto, 12 MP ultrawide and a ToF unit.
- Beats Studio Buds earbuds with active noise cancellation launched at $149.99
- Google App bug causes the search to show no results.
- Galaxy S22 Ultra will use LTPO, the rest will remain as it is.
- OnePlus Nord N200: Renders and Specs leaks are here!
- Apple Plans Faster Watch, Future Temperature and Glucose Sensors
- Leaked Screenshots: Windows Phone 8 Apollo UI with...June 13, 2012
- EXCLUSIVE: LIVE WALLPAPER/LOCKSCREEN on WP8October 26, 2012
- Confirmed: Nokia Phi is Nokia Lumia 800 Successor (with...August 7, 2012
- Leaked Screenshots: Windows Phone 8 Apollo UI with...