Ok, so here is the thing. Black Friday is around, with Cyber Monday going to hit very soon. Disney+ gained a lot of popularity since its launch, and then we have Google. And they are bundling Disney+ subscription with a new Chromebook.
The offer goes like this:
Incredible stories meet the power of Chromebook. New subscribers get 3 months of Disney+ when they activate a new Chromebook between 11/25/2019 and 1/31/2020.
That is, get a new Chromebook this holiday, and new subscribers will get 3 months’ worth of free Disney+ subscription with the Chromebook.
This offer is currently valid until the end of January or till the stock lasts in the USA. If you check the Disney+ promo page, you will be able to redeem the offer with a few simple steps, which available for you down below.
- Activate your new Chromebook and select the offer from the Google Chromebooks Offers Site at www.google.com/chromebook/perks to receive a promo code
- Download the Disney+ app from the Google Play Store on your Chromebook.
- create a Disney+ account in the app and accept the Disney+ Subscriber Agreement.
- Select your desired payment method for the auto-renewing subscription, click “Redeem Code,” and enter your promo code.
- And, finally, Promotional offer code is one-time use only and is non-transferable.
Get a Chromebook and get a free Disney+ subscription now. Or get a fully-fledged Windows PC or a Mac, anyways 🤷♂️