Asus is now accepting Android 10 beta testers for their ROG 2 phones. The ROG 2 is the second-generation gaming smartphone under the brand name ROG. This device was launched this year itself, and now Asus is looking for some testers.
For becoming a tester:
- Have an Asus ROG 2 Smartphone.
- Be an active member of Zentalk forums,
- Have no problem in sharing the IMEI number etc.
- Willingly test the Beta, and report in a proper format.
If you are ready to do this, then sign up using the link given at the end of this post.
You will get the Beta update on a regular basis. And, yes, you have to remain confidential over the Beta updates.
These are the responsibilities of a Beta tester:
- Participate in every Beta version release and test on a daily basis
- Report valid bugs with the correct format
- Maintain confidentiality of the Beta Testing program
- Be sure to post all beta-testing related issues in the Beta restricted board
And to sign up, if you want to, then click the link below.
You might also like
More from ASUS
ASUS has always kept their smartphones up-to-date. While ZenFone Max Pro M1 was released with Android 8.1 Oreo, the handset …