Data plays a vital role, and in case you lose the data, you might get yourself into some trouble. However, we have come forward with the best solutions for data recovery. We have some of the best software, like iBoysoft Data Recovery from iBoysoft to help you keep your data safe and accessible. In the upcoming paragraphs, we will discuss in detail the software as mentioned above, that will help you recover critical data.
iBoysoft Data Recovery for Windows:
You are just one click away from recovering anything, and everything on Windows. The iBoysoft data recovery for Windows is reliable and quick. The software performs the following activities:
- Recover all file types on Windows
- Support exFAT, FAT32 file system, and NTFS
- Recover data from both internal as well as an external drive
- Recover data from RAW, deleted, or formatted partition
If you wish to have the most efficient data recovery software, you are in the right place. Just visit the official website of iBoysoft and download the software for free. You can read about the features, reviews, guide, and much more on the website. The main intention of the iBoysoft data recovery for Windows is to recover deleted or lost files. The process starts with a wizard, so it is effortless to use the software. If you are a beginner, the guide will help you get things done conveniently. The following requirements are mandatory to use this great software:
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019
- Supported file systems: exFAT, NTFS, and FAT32
- Supported storage devices: memory stick, memory card, CF card, SanDisk card, SD card, external hard drive, hard drive, USB drive, and so on. However, RAID is not on the list.
BitLocker Data Recovery Solution from iBoysoft:
You can make the recovery of data through one of the best BitLocker data recovery software. The guide is available on the working of the software on BitLocker Data Recovery Solution from iBoysoft page. There are few requirements that BitLocker system requires for instance,
- Windows Vista 7 (Ultimate, Enterprise)
- Windows 8/8.1 (Pro, Enterprise)
- Windows 10 (Pro, Enterprise, Edu)
- Windows Server 2008 and later
The requirements mentioned above are essential to use this efficient solution to recover the data. Also, a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) chip is required on your PC’s motherboard to turn on BitLocker encryption. For your convenience, we are giving the 5 step tutorial below:
- Download and install iBoysoft data recovery
- Click BitLocker Data Recovery. You will then see all the internal and external drives. Next, you need to select the BitLocker encrypted partition and click Next.
- Now, select the BitLocker encrypted partition. You then have to enter the password or recovery key to decrypt data.
- You will see the scanning process as soon as you complete the third step.
- Lastly, you need to select the files you want to recover and click on ‘Recover’ option on the screen.
However, if you still doubt the process and wish to get a video tutorial, feel free to visit the site iboysoft.com.
Once you know the right software for your data recovery, go ahead and download the solution for free in the beginning and once you see the benefits of the software, buy it.
More from Miscellaneous
Steam Autumn sale is here, and you can expect many games to go on sale, even your favorites one that …
There is a discussion going on Twitter about Oculus. John Carmack shares his views over the possibilities of upcoming 120Hz …