OnePlus 5 and 5T are getting their last OxygenOS Open Beta Builds which are version v35 and v33 for respective phones. The Beta update brings some minor improvements and bug resolves.
If you own any of these two devices, don’t worry as OnePlus will still provide the Android Q update. However, you won’t be able to test for future firmware update through open beta builds. For that, you will have to sign up for closed ones, which are a bit risky and involve more bugs.
Here’s the full changelog for v35/v33 –
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
- Improved scrolling experience for switching between pages
- Weather cards for multiple cities can now be rearranged or deleted by tapping and holding on them
- The optimized user experience by allowing you to use this app while app permission to access GPS location is disabled
- Improved animation effects when switching between pages
- Improved experience with searching for contacts
- Optimized Quick Responses for declined calls and supported editing Quick Responses
- Zen Mode
- Added Zen Mode helping you keep away from the screen and back to life for 20 minutes
Do you own a OnePlus 5/5T? Let us know what you think in the comments below.
More from News
Last year, Google created a new segment by launching the Pixel 3a. The 'a' series were budget-oriented smartphones with mid-range …