You might now the Galaxy Note 7 battery gate which caused many Note 7 devices to blast. Well, a Galaxy S10 5G was burst into flames due to unknown reasons in South Korea.
According to AFP, a user reported that his brand new Galaxy S10 5G had mysteriously burnt while it was kept idle on a table. The user identified with the surname Lee was quoted as saying that he initially smelt something burning after which he saw smoke coming out from the device.
He also said that the phone became so hot that he had to drop it on the ground. When he complained to Samsung, the company refused to reimburse $1,200 the cost of the smartphone. The report states that the charred Galaxy S10 was beyond repair as everything was burnt inside.
After carrying out its own inspection, Samsung claimed that the problem occurred due to an external impact, as per CNET.
This is the second report in which Samsung devices are breaking down. Previously, the Galaxy Fold’s screen started to breakdown on its own after which Samsung delayed the commercial launch of the device.
We hope that this doesn’t cause any other gate because of which Samsun might lose its reputation forever.
You might also like
More from News
Jabra is finally stepping up its game with the Active Noice Cancellation of its earphones. Jabra just announced its new …