Facebook Messenger is a popular messaging Solution from Facebook. It allows you to chat with your Facebook friends. However, from a few months, Facebook is getting very lazy with the updates of the App. The last update I saw was the UI which is from the server side itself.
However, a few days ago we found a pretty new feature hidden deep inside the app. This new feature is the Dark Mode. Yes, Facebook is finally changing that bright white background to an eye soothing Dark Mode.
To Enable Dark Mode, all you have to do is:
- Move to any chat. There on top, tap on i symbol. There select the Emoji section.
- Now select the Moon Emoji.
- Once you select Moon Emoji, just send it to the chat. Several Moons will fall down on screen.
- Now you will get a message that You found a Hidden Dark Mode. Now head to settings from there. Or move to home, tap on your profile icon, Then Turn on Dark Mode.
Also, there is some new color gradients addition in the Messenger. To enable that:
- Move to any chat, There, on top, tap the i icon. Select the Color Option.
- Now in the next window select any color from the first three gradients.
You can see how the Dark Mode and the Gradients look together.
Also, Read: Microsoft Band support ending, get your refund
You might also like
More from Miscellaneous
Intel, in the latest blog post, cites that the Hardware Chief Murthy Renduchintala is leaving the company this August. …