Action Launcher gets updated with Android P tweaks:- Action Launcher has updated to v37 with several new features. The new update brings new Desktop shortcut feature. It features long-pressed UI that is present in Android P beta. Long pressing on the blank spot, brings you new desktop shortcut menu. Also, you can edit those shortcuts, as well.
Action Launcher – a feature-packed launcher for your android
The launcher has several features. Some of them are:
- All the Pixel Launcher features: Whatever Google adds to their Pixel Launcher. You will find them here.
- Complete Dock Search Box Control: You can fully customize the dock as per your taste.
- At a Glance Widget: Quickly view the weather, date and your next calendar appointment!
- App Shortcuts: Use Android 8’s App Shortcuts, on devices running Android 5.1 or later!
- Adaptive Icon support: Devices running Oreo can use native Adaptive Icon support. Devices not yet on Oreo can also use Adaptive Icons by installing Action Launcher’s official companion app, AdaptivePack!
- An inbuilt weather widget!
- Google Now integration for all!
- Full Notification Dots support.
and much more!
Action Launcher v37 changelog
The v37 includes following changes:
- New “Desktop shortcuts”, which takes Android P’s new-look desktop long press UI, adds color & allows you to fully customize its shortcuts.
- Android P style “Dock dash”.
- Use Android P’s default icon size, font & number or rows/columns.
- Drag All Apps folders to the desktop.
- Vastly improved experience when changing settings.
- Performance improvements & bug fixes.
The launcher comes with in-app purchases. Several features like AdaptivePack is a separate paid feature.
Get the app from official Play Store link down below!
Source: Android Authority