The latest update for Microsoft Edge Beta is rolling out to iOS which makes multi tasking easier for iPad users. Version 42.2.0 finally introduces support for split view on iPad, along with several other improvements.
With Split Screen view, you can multi task without actually switching apps. It means something you could do something like work on a document while referencing information from the web.
Microsoft has also thrown in the usual round of bug fixes, along with the ability to add or edit top sites on the new tab page. There’s also a new sync progress indicator for your favorites and reading lists.
Here’s the full changelog –
• Split view support for iPad
• Add or edit top sites on the new tab page
• Sync progress indicator for favorites and reading list
• See organization-managed favorites and internal web apps on Intune-managed work and school accounts
• Fixed an issue where some Bing.com users were not getting rewards for using Edge
• A better book reading experience including ability to see/add bookmarks and to change text spacing
• Performance improvements
Download/Update Microsoft edge for iOS by clicking on the button below.
More from Apple
LG, one of the tech gaint, considers quitting the smartphone market in 2021. After losing nearly around $4.5 billion over …