Microsoft Teams for Windows 10 S, which was announced recently by Microsoft at Build 2018 conference, has finally made its way to Windows 10 Store. The app, which is basically PWA, is designed to work with Windows 10 S devices specifically.
Microsoft Teams is a platform that combines workplace chat, meetings, notes, and attachments. It also nicely integrates with Office 365 apps for added functionality.
Microsoft has been adding a lot of PWA to the store recently, and also pushing developers to build their own PWA apps for Windows Store. The most recent addition to PWA apps list would be Microsoft Teams, although a UWP app exists already for it.
Here’s the store description of the app:
Microsoft Teams for Windows 10 S is your chat-centered workspace in Office 365. Instantly access all your team’s content from a single place where messages, files, people and tools live together. This is a preview version, so bear with us while we do some fine-tuning. (You’ll need Windows 10 RS4 or above.)
ONE PLACE FOR YOUR TEAM’S FILES AND CONVERSATIONS:
- Work with your team’s documents on the go
- Move seamlessly across different team projects and topics
- Mention individual team members or your entire team to get attention
STAY CONNECTED WITH PRIVATE AND TEAM CHAT:
- Chat privately one-on-one or have instant group conversations
- See real-time chat history on your favorite device and continue conversations started elsewhere
- Chat with your entire team in dedicated channels
QUICKLY FIND WHAT YOU NEED:
- Quickly search through your chats and team conversations
- Find a contact through name or email address search
TAILOR YOUR WORKSPACE:
- Include content and capabilities you need every day
- Customize alerts to get notified when you get mentioned or get a message
- Save important conversations to quickly access them later
SECURITY TEAMS TRUST:
- Get the enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Office 365
- Enhanced security with multi-factor authentication
This app requires appropriate commercial Office 365 subscription. If you are not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, please contact your IT department.
The app is made for Windows 10 S devices, but it can still be downloaded and used on regular Windows 10 devices.
Get the app from Store link below:
You might also like
More from Miscellaneous
Laying the right foundation for tech-based startups is half the work. If you want to attract customers and build your …
The iQOO held a technical communication meeting today. It launched the 120W Ultra-flash charging technology with the on-site demonstration of …