Google has finally launched its suite of smart speakers products in India at an event today. Google Home is priced at ₹9,999 (~$150) and Home Mini at ₹4,999 (~$75) for sale in India.
In India, speakers will support Google Play Music, YouTube, Netflix, Saavn, and Gaana. Hindi support will be added to Google Home speakers later this year. Google Home is available in one color White as for now while Coral colors will be added later. Google Home Mini comes in two colors Chalk and Charcoal.
Google is also offering many launch offer on these devices:
- When buying Google Home or Google Home Mini on Flipkart you get a free JioFi router along with special offers on exchange and streaming music subscriptions;
- When buying a Google Home at Reliance Digital or MyJio stores you get a free JioFi router with 100GB of high-speed 4G data (worth Rs 2,499);
- At select Philips Hue and Croma outlets you get a Philips Hue + Google Home Mini at a special bundled price.
- Also, ACT Fibernet retail customers subscribing to 12-month advance rental plans of 90MBPS and above will receive a Google Home Mini.
- And above all, users get 10 percent cash back when purchasing using HDFC Bank credit cards.
The devices will be sold exclusively via Flipkart, and will also be made available via offline stores Reliance Digital, Croma, Bajaj Electronics, Vijay Sales, Sangeetha, and Poorvika will sell the device through their retail stores.
You might also like
More from Google
Google is working on adding a new feature for its Pixel devices with Adaptive EQ. The news comes from XDA, …