Microsoft has updated OneNote for Windows 10 with many new features. The update is currently out for Fast ring insiders as well insiders on the Skip Ahead branch.
The new update brings personalized pens, notifications for changes in the notebook, recent notebooks and more.
Here’s the changelog for version 17.9126.2036:
- Take your pens with you: Choose a personal set of pens and highlighters for inking. Your customized set is available on all your Windows PCs and iOS devices across OneNote, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Access your notebooks from anywhere: Move notebooks stored on your hard drive to OneDrive and get the full benefits of OneNote such as accessing your notebooks from any device, collaborating with other people, and using intelligent services.
- Open recent notebooks: We’ll suggest notebooks that you’ve recently used on one device that you might want to open on another.
- See what’s changed: Receive notifications when someone makes a change in a shared notebook stored in OneDrive.
- Help shape the future of Office: Become an Office Insider, get early access to new releases, and tell us what you think. To get started, open Settings and follow the steps to join the Office Insider program.
Download OneNote from the Store link below:
You might also like
More from Microsoft Office
Finally, the Microsoft Office Suite is available on the Mac App Store. It includes all the apps like Word, Excel, …
On the occasion of the first anniversary of the launch of Microsoft Teams, Microsoft has revealed the future roadmap for …