Serial Leaker, Evan Blass is back with another leak during the MWC 2018. The picture claimed to be a render of upcoming Moto E5 Plus, does not explain much but gives us lots of hints.
- The device will have a longer display, suggesting 18:9 display with narrower bezels.
- A LED Flash is present just beside the earpiece to provide you with better selfies at night.
- The fingerprint scanner has been moved from below the display to the back.
- Micro-USB and the Headphone jack is still there.
- No information about the pricing or the availability of the device is available.
- It will cost around $180, similar to what Moto E4 Plus sold for when made available for the first time.
You might also like
More from Android
Last year in the month of May, The United States of America instated a ban on Huawei that prevents US …
In a warning to new Huawei smartphone users, Google has advised not to side load, Google's apps and services. Gmail …