Moto has a solid line-up of the budget smartphones for some years now. After the sucess of Moto E4 last year, they are coming back with the 5th iteration of the series. Mysmartprice has managed to get a hold of Moto E5’s renderings that brings out some exciting information.
- They have shifted the front facing fingerprint scanner to the rear.
- On-screen buttons are still there.
- Front facing camera with flash will be there.
- Notification LED is also present.
- Rear camera with a single flash.
- Moto logo is imprinted on the fingerprint scanner.
- No USC-C but old micro-USB.
From the time widget in the render, its safe to say that the device will be unveiled on April 3rd. It will cost around $120-$150.