Mixer Create, by Microsoft, is an iOS app that lets you live stream your mobile screen to the web in real time. The app recently picked up this ability in the TestFlight build.
The screen recording was officially introduced in iOS 11 and Mixer Create uses it to capture the screen live. It lets you share device’s screen live and interact with the viewers at the same time. You can also team up with your friends to co-stream. The streaming service is similar to what Twitch offers for desktop, but on the mobile devices.
The store description reads:
Mixer Create allows you to live stream gameplay and yourself directly from your mobile device, all in real time with Mixer’s FTL (Faster Than Light) protocol.
With the Mixer Create app, you can:
• Live stream both mobile gameplay and yourself with the push of a button
• Chat with your channel’s viewers while streaming
• Use your mobile device to manage chat while broadcasting on other devices, like PC or console
• Receive invites and participate in a co-stream with up to 3 other friends who are broadcasting on PC, console or other mobile devices
• Edit your profile and channel settings
Mixer is the only next-gen streaming service that offers viewers real-time influence and participation in live game streams. Streamers and viewers can connect like never before, engaging together to create a whole new streaming experience.
We’re always listening to feedback on Twitter, shoot us a Tweet! @WatchMixer
Learn more about recording screen on iOS devices here.
Get the app from below:
You might also like
More from iOS
Safari 14, the version of Apple’s browser that will ship with iOS 14 and macOS Big Sur. Will let you …