OneDrive app for Windows 10 picked up a new update today with a couple of new features. Now the app supports background video playback and discover view.
In the latest version of the app, i.e. v17.27, two new video controls were added to make it easier to quickly navigate to specific parts in the video, along with new keyboard shortcuts for the same controls.
- Skip back by 10 seconds, while playing a video in the OneDrive player : Ctrl + B
- Skip ahead by 30 seconds, while playing a video in the OneDrive player : Ctrl + F
Also included in this update is the Discover view, wherein OneDrive shows you relevant files when using your work or school account. Various bugs fixes and improvements included as usual.
Here’s the full changelog:
- New video playback experience is now available. You can now play a video in the background, or use “Skip forward” or “Skip back” controls to quickly move through a video.
- We’ve added new keyboard shortcuts for the new video controls. Check the full list of keyboard shortcuts: https://support.office.com/article/fcdb66e5-fde6-4654-bbae-21a5e0d88a0b.
- Discover view is available when signed in with your work or school account.
- Bug fixes and reliability improvements.
Get the app from Windows Store:
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrfj1p3]